Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 days and almost dead

June 16th- June 26th

I wish I could say I am going to give you all the nitty, gritty details of my stay at the psych hospital, but somethings are just to painful to share.   I don't remember anything of my stay there.  Everything I know and share is because my husband documented every phone call and visit.  I will say that my stay was not necessary because I didn't have a mental illness and because I was in the wrong facility, I ended up with life-threatening pneumonia.  The facility was not capable of treating this, therefore the staff at the "hospital" had to call 911 because my vitals were failing and I needed to be treated in an actual medical facility.

**From the beginning Travis told them they were not treating me correctly, but unfortunately it wasn't until I was on my deathbed that they listened.


These are photos that were taken once I was transferred to KuMed on June 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment