Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Well the previous post was lenghty and I apologize.  But my sincere hope is that should anyone ever stumble across this blog and are experiencing some of the same symptoms, then my detailed account will help them to get the treatment they need.

July 30th- She's awake!  The treatments worked and I was finally well enough to see my children.  For them, mommy had been gone for 6 weeks.  When I first got sick, my daughter was scheduled to have her ears checked because she was very delayed in talking.  Now six weeks later this beautiful little girl was calling me mommy.  And my son couldn't snuggle up close enough.  I still couldn't stand or even feed myself, but holding those two precious gifts was something I will always remember.
Holding my kids for the first time in 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment