Monday, December 6, 2010

Fortune Cookies Don't Lie

So I went to St Joe today...I had to return something to Target that was a Black Friday impulse buy.  I also had to shop for my Christmas family, which is a family I selected from the Christmas tree at church.  I have always done Christmas Angels from the trees at the mall or Wal-Mart, but this is my first year doing a family.  I'm starting out small...it is a single dad and a little boy.  I enjoy doing this and will work my way up to a larger family. 

So amidst my shopping I realized I had not eaten lunch.  I've done pretty good all weekend watching what I eat and working out.  Well I caved to my Panda Express cravings.  That was mistake number 1.  Mistake number 2 or a blessing, however you want to look at it, was opening my fortune cooking.  I'm not lying when I say my fortune read "work on improving your exercise routine". How is that for a kick in the pants?  Needless to say I did not finish my lunch.  I finished my shopping, returned home and worked out for an hour.
I tossed the fortune out, but in hindsight I should have glued that puppy to the fridge!

Here's to a Terrific Tuesday!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment